The Content Creation
many levels of getting it done
and getting it right
We have found that content is the hardest part for business owners of putting together a website because it involves these aspects:
- Marketing and branding
- Key words search for optimum SEO
- Call to actions - for right flow through the site
- Saying it right - that speaks into the listening of your clients
We have developed several solutions to help you with that, and more...
One is we came up with several outline forms, that ask you questions regarding to your business, business goals and client base. These are mearly resources for you to align your thoughts as your compiling your pages.
- Current Website evaluation form (for those who want to create a new website from an old one)
- Homework sheet to evaluate Branding
- Homework sheet to evaluate business marketing plan.
Professional Content Writer
For an additional charge, we have an amazing independant content writer available to assist you. We can set up an appointment with you. To prepare for this meeting:
- provide current marketing materials about your company
- prepare some samples of website lanquage, perhaps attempted drafts
- prepare some samples of lanquage you would like to imitate
- and the homework sheet above
Keep in mind, there are other benefits of hiring a professional content writer, you can use this text for brochure content, biography listings, business descriptions for listings, catalog content, labeling and identity packages, press packets and video narrative, etc.