How to Grow Your Business with Direct Mail
Sept 19, 2012 - 2:00pm-4:00pm
Print & Copy Factory's development room
Direct Mail is a prominent method of advertising and consists of sending articles and letters directly to a consumer's place of residence. With the use of a mailing list, you can specifically target demographics to suit your needs. In example, if you were a pet store, you could specifically send letter campaigns to homes in a specific neighborhood or zip code that have pets.
The course will be presented by Becky, Owner and Jen, our resident Direct Mail Specialist, who will guide you through the process of setting up a direct mail campaign, filling in the many informational gaps along the way. Through this course you'll learn:
- Why your business would benefit from Direct Mail
- Design/Creativity, the Offer
- Lists procurement / What considerations to make when targetting a specific prospective demographic
- What Variable Data Printing is and what its benefits are
- How to develop a strategy plan for Direct Mail
- The many options to consider in direct mail, such differences between postcards and letters.
- Tying your strategy plan together with the rest of your marketing through the use of QR Codes and Social Media.
This class is free.
How to Grow Your Business with Direct Mail Sign-up Form
Signups for the
RSVP Direct Mail Class