Marketing Consulting and Strategies
Print & Copy Factory offers marketing consulting
We are dedicated to providing professional quality consulting services that support your business goals, which is to help you produce a quantifiable Return-On-Investment (ROI) without compromising the bottom line.
If potential customers don't know about your business, the phone will never ring. If potential customers can’t distinguish your “unique value” or determine that you’re better than your competition, they may choose a lesser competitor and never contact you. Print & Copy Factory will help you implement a fully-integrated strategic marketing system that will produce measurable results for your business.
Krystal at Print & Copy Factory helped make our dream of bringing our product to market a reality. With expertise in printing and creative solutions we were assisted seamlessly through the entire process of creating, editing, and printing our product packaging. Print & Copy Factory saved us time, effort, and money while producing packaging with the exact look and feel we needed. I look forward to my next visit."
Print & Copy Factory Consulting Services incorporate the following tactics:
Develop direct marketing programs tailored to your business and specifically designed for high-probability results within your target markets. These programs may consist of email programs and direct mail marketing just to name a few.
- Help develop a tactical plan to generate interest and attention for your business and to attract qualified prospects that are ready to do business with you.
- Develop an email marketing strategy to cultivate future business.
- Help develop direct mail campaigns and stratigies that fit your demographics.
- Help develop social media strategies for effective networking including the generation of referrals.
- Develop client appreciation strategies that will promote repeat business and increase new and referral business.
- Communicate the “unique” benefits and advantages of doing business with you.
- Help develop marketing plans for new business ventures, new product launches and new service introductions.
- Suggest promotional and advertising programs along with other traditional marketing methods to reach your qualified target audience.
- Help you communicate your “unique” value, features, benefits and advantages.