Thinking about investing in a direct marketing campaign?
Produce Exceptional Results
with Targeted Direct Mail
Print & Copy Factory is a one-stop resource center offering comprehensive marketing, design and printing services which can produce exceptional marketing results and which will stand out in your customers’ mailboxes.
Bulk mailing requires over 200 pieces for "letter size" and 500 pieces for postcard sizes.
- Free consultation
- Concept and design
- Data list rental
- Full color offset and digital printing
- Extreme personalized mailings or VDP
- Mailing services, including CASS Certification, NCOA move update, walk sequence, duplicate check
- Finishing services such as collating, folding and tabbing
- Free Bulk Rate Permit usage (as well as established non-profit)
- BRM (Business reply mailings)
- Intelligent Bar Codes
Our talented team will guide you through the process and manage all aspects from start to finish.
Success of a direct mail campaign can be broken down into three primary components:
- The mailing list or target audience
- The offer or incentive for the customer to buy the product
- The creative design and message conveyed in the overall campaign
Postage rates will depend on the product to be mailed, and the saturation levels of the audience to receive the pieces.
How can you make certain your direct mail piece has every chance of outstanding success?
- Look at your mail piece as your recipient will look at it. Pretend you are them. Does it make sense?
- Remember your primary objective. What do you want your prospect or customer do? Does the piece address the needs of the prospect, written to them with the reader in mind?
- Does it have a call to action? Does the piece hit them between the eyes? Does it encourage your reader to open it NOW? At once? And does it have an easy way to respond or be called into action? Address, phone, website, etc.
- Does the piece create branding, consistency? Does it include the full story? Who, what, where, when and why?
- Does it include benefits of doing business with you? Charts, photos, illustrations?
Here is a general cost breakdown of postage (as of April 2016)
right click image to download